Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How can I place a bulk or large (over 50) order?
- A: Please email the quantity of bracelets by color that you would like to purchase to email@example.com for a price quote. We will then send you the quote that includes the discounted bulk rate. You will receive another email from www.paypal.com with a payment request for your purchase. Please follow the instructions in the email to proceed completing the order.
- Q: What is the discounted bulk rate?
- A: The discounted bulk rate varies depending on the quantity of bracelets ordered. Please email the quantity of bracelets by color that you would like to purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote.
- Q: What are the bracelets made out of?
- A: Each authentic bracelet is made from 100% polyester.
- Q: What is the length of each bracelet?
- A: The typical length of a bracelet is 47 cm.
- Q: Can I purchase the bracelets by the roll?
- A: No. We receive the bracelets pre-cut directly from Brazil.
- Q: Does each color have a different meaning?
- A: No. All of the bracelets share the same meaning.
- Q: Do you ship internationally?
- A: Yes. Please select the “International Shipping” option when making your payment.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- A: Currently, we process all of our payments through www.paypal.com. Paypal accepts credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and Paypal.
- Q: Can I iron my bracelet?
- A: Yes. Bracelets can get wrinkled. We recommend ironing the bracelet on a low setting with the printing on the ribbon faced down.